COVID-Secure Procedure for Church Attenders
We will adopt the following procedure to safeguard chutch attenders:
- There will be controlled access to the church, to ensure social distancing.
- There will be hand cleansing gel at the entrance.
- We will observe social distancing in church, with alternate pews being used. You will be directed to a pew as you enter.
- There will be no hymns sung, no hymn books or service books in use.
- We will join together in corporate prayer and responses.
- The order of service (with the responses) will be projected on to a screen.
- All readings and prayers of intercession will be made from the pews, from where people are sitting.
- There will be no coffee or biscuits!!
- After the service we will leave the church in an orderly and distanced fashion.
Please be assured we will continue to manage access to the church, to ensure that we follow the Government and CofE guidelines, whilst keeping these measures under review.
We haven’t yet opened for private
prayer, but hope that people will find these quiet spots helpful in their
These "Prayer Spaces" have been set up in Corsley St.Margaret’s Churchyards and Chapmanslade St.Philip & St. James Porch.
Prayer at Home
The following resources are available either on this website or on the Church of England website: