St Philip and St James Chapmanslade
St Philip and St James’ construction began in 1866 and was consecrated on 1st May 1867. Situated in the centre of the village with the Church School next door, the church and school have a very good relationship. Average service attendances are around 30, with more attendees on special services e.g. Harvest and Christmas Crib Services. We share the same organist with the other churches in the Parish, have a flower team and are a friendly and caring community. We have a monthly church and community coffee morning, with an attendance of up to 30 of all ages, also a church and community craft and games afternoon. Both events take place in the local pub. For more information contact the Churchwardens.